I realize it's been a while since we updated this. It's not that there hasn't been a lot to say, though. What's happened since we last wrote? Well...
1. It snowed in Wilmington! This happens once every two or three years, so we get pretty excited.
2. Eli is sitting up on his own. He still needs help getting into a sitting position, but he can stay there and if he falls he can brace himself.
3. Eli can get around using a one-arm-dragging crawl.
4. Eli out-grew his car seat and stroller. We bought a new car seat but we're still shopping for a jogging stroller.
5. Eli's baby bath moved out of the sink and into the bath tub. He splashes too much!
6. Eli has slept through the night 3 nights in a row! He now wakes up at 7:00 on the dot every morning. I had just been getting used to getting up with him. To be honest, I think I might actually miss it!
7. We updated the shutterfly site. Here are the best of the best...