FB-RSS Feed for Andrea Wimmers Talley

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Walk to Remember

I'll be walking in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event on October 17 in downtown Wilmington in honor of my two grandmas, my two Aunt Mary Anne(s), and my mom, who have all been affected by breast cancer, as well as for my survivor friends, Mary Jean Wickemeier, TK Gausman, and Julie Evans. This is the first cancer-fighting fundraising event I will be participating in since my mom passed away. I plan to participate in many more, but honestly I think I needed a little break from cancer for a little while. So I'm back on the wagon, trying to do good. Feel free to support me by clicking below. Thanks!

Andrea's Making Strides Site


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Andrea, Mom and Grandma are proud of you. I'll let Mary Jean know about your Blog, she finally has a working computer again.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
How did it go yesterday? Was it a fun time? Did you see lots of people you knew? If you are like your mom, you probably knew everyone by the time you were done. How many were there? Any pictures? Thanks for walking for a cure.
Love
Mary Anne