FB-RSS Feed for Andrea Wimmers Talley

Monday, September 20, 2010

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

I am walking in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer again this year. As many of you know, many women in my family have been affected by breast cancer. Although my mom died of kidney cancer, she was also diagnosed with breast cancer, along with her mother and sister, as well as her mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Fighting breast cancer is a cause that was close to my mom's heart and is close to mine, for the sake of my future, and the future of my younger family members. It is hard to ask people for money year after year, so this year I am offering a commemorative Linda Wimmers Christmas ornament as a thank-you to all of my supporters. No donation is too small. Order yours today by making a donation at my link below. Thanks!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY11SouthAtlantic?px=13016818&pg=personal&fr_id=28172

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/Making...


No comments: