FB-RSS Feed for Andrea Wimmers Talley

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Lot Rides on This Game!

Chris here. So, today at 1ish, UNC plays Virginia Tech, and the victor goes to the ACC championship. The loser: does partner Yoga!

Yep, that's right! You see, long before this ACC tourney, Andrea signed up for her prenatal yoga class and failed to mention to me that I was signed up for particular days as well, and one of those days was the Championship Game Day of the ACC tourney--something I have always watched since I was a kid...

So here we were, confronted with this...issue. Go to Talleybaby Yoga class, or watch the ACC game. We made a compromise. If UNC wins, I can watch the game. If they lose, Yoga. Fair enough, and I think Talley Baby would agree with our decision (although he probably would rather watch the B-Ball game even if UNC isn't in it). :-)

So.......GO HEELS!

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Andrea,
So who won?
Just 125 days left! Wow not much time to enjoy this special excitement. Is he a mover? Is he a kicker? Can you feel his hand and toes when he pushes around? It is so wonderful to be pregnant. Enjoy!

Love and prayers
Tim and Mary Anne